Top 10 Ways To Lower Auto Insurance Costs
Auto insurance is an important industry which spreads costs and risks across all parties so that a person pays an average for his class.
You can save money by using these tips.
1. Firstly, see if you can move into a class which pays less. Perhaps you have a safe driver discount, or a good student discount, or are married, or in the military. Ask your current insurance company about these kinds of discounts they may have .
2. Consider raising your deductibles. Here you have to reason about what you might be comfortable paying in case of an accident.
3. Lower your limits of liability. Again you have to consider what level is appropriate to cover.
4. Consider how likely you are to take advantage of a tow option, or extended tow option, and eliminate unnecessary options.
5. For rental car reimbursement, consider that the average rate is $15-19 per day (for basic transportation), and again you need to assess the likelihood of you being in an accident and how much you might want to pay then as opposed to now (actually, over time in the monthly payments).
6. Grow older! Getting into a new age bracket, approximately every 5 years, will generally get you a lower cost, although the last major age for reductions is 35.
7. Analyze and change your commute patterns. The longer your commute, the higher your insurance costs. Try carpooling or public transportation.
8. Reduce your annual mileage. As above, consider carpooling or using more public transportation. On weekends, do more biking and walking. Eliminate excess trips; make errands more efficient by grouping trips together that are in the same vicinity.
9. Drive carefully. Keep you accident levels down to zero, if possible. Note that accidents which are not attributable to you will not count against you.
10. Get competitive rates, Insurance companies love people to stay a long time, but they dont always provide them with the hottest lowest prices. So you need to get new quotes every now and then.
So with todays technology, the easiest way (and, really, by far the easiest way) is to get quotes online.
Online Auto Insurance Quotes from – get started today saving money.